• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weetabix?

vengeful.veggie

Alpha Buck
Can rabbits eat Weetabix? I'm sure I saw a picture of a bun eating some and I'm curious now as to whether there's a new treat for the buns! :)

hi. my buns have a weetabix ( or half for the smaller buns ) - every other weekend. its a great treat and they all love them. just as a treat tho. x

mine love them, they also love mini shredded wheat- they know i come down each morning with some in my pocket and they go mad until I give them one! They also love cornflakes- plain ones of course not honey nut ones:oops::oops:

I'd steer clear of cereals unless you want a fat bunny! Give them herbs as a treat or a bit of apple :)

my buns have always loved cereals of any kind but B is on a low calcium diet so am abit more careful what i give her.Willow loved weetabix so did my hammys and rats.

Mine love the mini shredded wheat - they get one each at bed time:D
Heaven help me if I don't have any - I can barely get out the giants shed without them accosting me for their treat:lol:

When I was younger, we used to give the bunnies Weetabix if we ran out of dried food!! :shock: They loved it. Never tried it on Evo though, and I don't think I would.

dont know about weetabix...well i do as fudge will try anything!!!

his current fave is blueberry wheats!!! (yes mini shredded wheat type thingees with fruit in the middle!!!):rolleyes:

yes i have a bunny with a huge bum but he is happy and healthy!

I give honey mini shredded wheat, every now and again, here is a picture of her below, she loves her shredded wheat!

FromLynseyscameraMay08393-2.jpg

A lot of brekkie cereals are so high in salt I wouldn't even eat them - I do treat Joey to the odd bit of weetabix, but rarely

Back