• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and fairy liquid...

bunny_mummy42

Warren Scout
Hi all,

Well, I was cleaning out the bun-buns' cages and needed to do some heavy duty scrubbing of Spot's (he is refusing to be litter-trained!!). So I had a bucket of water with some fairy liquid in it.

Miffy was out and about, and was running around. She ran past me and jumped - into the bucket! :roll:

Her legs were soaked so I dried her off... but I want to know if fairy liquid is bad for bunnies?? :shock:

as it was well diluted I'm sure it'll be fine - probably getting wet will do her more harm in this weather - did you manage to get her properly dried? :shock:

Hi all,

Well, I was cleaning out the bun-buns' cages and needed to do some heavy duty scrubbing of Spot's (he is refusing to be litter-trained!!). So I had a bucket of water with some fairy liquid in it.

Miffy was out and about, and was running around. She ran past me and jumped - into the bucket! :roll:

Her legs were soaked so I dried her off... but I want to know if fairy liquid is bad for bunnies?? :shock:
Yes my silly bun did that the other day.She leaped off the sofa and landed in the washing up bowl i was cleaning her dog basket with!!The look on her face was a picture!!

It'll be fine... any animals that happen to get covered in paint/oil are routinely washed off with fairy liquid at the vets! It's very safe :)

Back