• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone For a 5 Month Old Frenchie Lad ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
arthur-1-1.jpg

http://www.animal-lifeline.co.uk/rabbits.htm

Janex :)

Last edited:
I reckon if I snuck him in I could persuade OH he was just seeing Nigel more often...... what you think? :lol::roll:

Awww bless him,hes a cutie. I was silly enough to look at the sad but true section and its given me tears. Those poor animals :cry::cry:

where is surrey is this rescue exactly? am looking at the hamsters... hmm do you think oh would notice an extra cage?

Yes please!

Do Animal Lifeline do their own bonding Jane?

Yes they do :D
Christine bonded one of my pairs... it all went pear shaped a week after they got home and I had to use Sooz's re-bonding method to sort them out but obviously that was nothing to do with Christine (just my bunnies being awkward as ususal :roll: :lol: )

I think Arthur sounds lovely... he's just round the corner from me too

Yes they do :D
Christine bonded one of my pairs... it all went pear shaped a week after they got home and I had to use Sooz's re-bonding method to sort them out but obviously that was nothing to do with Christine (just my bunnies being awkward as ususal :roll: :lol: )

I think Arthur sounds lovely... he's just round the corner from me too

Thank you for that. I really love him,. I will have to see how my last bondings go to see which lady I have left both single females0 and if one of them is likely to work with this fella.:D

No worries... I love a grump so I've been cooing over him on RR :oops: :lol:
I should be popping round to Christine's at the weekend so I might sneak a look... I don't know if I'll be lucky enough to get a cuddle :lol:

I just thought I'd bump this poor lad up.

He now has a chunk missing from one of his ears... I'm afraid my little madam is to blame for it too :oops:

He's a gorgeous boy even with his battle wounds and I would have loved to bring him home with me today but it obviously wasn't to be :cry:

Poor Arthur desrves a home with a nice lady friend after being beaten up by my little :censored: (it's a good job I love the little madam :rolleyes: )

Back