• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To Charlie, my angel...

buddabun

Warren Veteran
... only one post tonight as we have an early start but I wanted to write and tell you what a star Charlie is.

Catswhiskas will tell you he has been doting on Jack, letting her eat first, washing her and generally being Florence Nighting-bun. He has always been my little optician, cleaning everyone else's eyes forgoing his own (which I always clean for him :love:)

He is a little angel and I miss him so much.

So Charles, thank you my darling for looking after your wifey now she is ill... Let's hope your magic kisses make her better

DSC_2297.jpg

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0699.jpg

charliejack-1.jpg

Aww bless that baby boy... he is amazing. He literally doesn't leave her side and also lets her to the food first... waiting his turn. I have never seen such devotion in another bun. He washes her and snuggles up to her and has been noticeably subdued since she got so ill.

Brian bless him, is clueless, so has started to have a major crush on Princess instead. He knows he is a gooseberry!

it is true love I reckon... he is such a giving little man. I wish I could tell him how much I appreciate him being there for little Jacky now that I can't...

Back