• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the bunny food on hay experts....anyone used it?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Food.10/Bunny+Nature+Green+Dream+Sensitive+:+1.5kg.392.html

anyone used it.or how does it compare to bunny basics-T?

i love and so do the buns...allen and page pellets..id keep the frenchies on it..for sure.. BUT with bifs tummy probs and bandits odd bout whilst their bonding..i wonder if itd be better for them both to switch.....pricey but for two smallish to medium buns not as bad as them and frenchies:shock:

seeing as the frenchies are now a couple apart from these two.

bif and bandt have been so good together i was about to leavethem together but last night she was very quiet and not herslef and attacked him..shed done quite a few soft poos and the biggest was a ping pong ball of it covered n tiny hard poos..so we started fibreplex last night..will dig aorund for last if metaclop syrup..shes got the start of staisis again......

would this fod be better and seeing as gheres no alfafa i wonder if her and bandits tummies would be better for it....

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Food.10/Bunny+Nature+Green+Dream+Sensitive+:+1.5kg.392.html

anyone used it.or how does it compare to bunny basics-T?

i love and so do the buns...allen and page pellets..id keep the frenchies on it..for sure.. BUT with bifs tummy probs and bandits odd bout whilst their bonding..i wonder if itd be better for them both to switch.....pricey but for two smallish to medium buns not as bad as them and frenchies:shock:

seeing as the frenchies are now a couple apart from these two.

bif and bandt have been so good together i was about to leavethem together but last night she was very quiet and not herslef and attacked him..shed done quite a few soft poos and the biggest was a ping pong ball of it covered n tiny hard poos..so we started fibreplex last night..will dig aorund for last if metaclop syrup..shes got the start of staisis again......

would this fod be better and seeing as gheres no alfafa i wonder if her and bandits tummies would be better for it....

I'm sure someone on here uses that brand. I was looking at it too for Smokey's delicate tummy. I think it's the same brand as on Zooplus.

I bought some of this from Zooplus when we were having problems with Barney and excess caecs. In the end I never really used it as I wasn't sure if Zooplus would always be sellling it and I would be stuffed without a supplier, and also the boys were not overly keen.

I suspect Herbie and Barney were not too keen because the 'pellets' are very big compared to Bunny Basics. Certainly bigger than SS and Excel too. I think only a giant would get one of these whole into their mouth. As 'littlies' Herbie and Barney had to gnaw at them.

The stats look good on the Dream stuff but whether it is 'better' than Bunny Basics I don't know. I am a big fan of Bunny Basics and use it with our four with (touchwood) no problems.

Vanessa xx

Ooh - Have just noticed you are looking at the 'sensitive' Bunny Green Dream. These may be a smaller pellet than I have described. I bought the basic Green Dream and also the herb type which were both big pellets. As far as I remember the basic and herb variety are alfalfa based.

Back