• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gah, Now Maya Has a Elongated Tooth Root Abscess-U/D She is Ready to Come Home :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Maya is about 6 and over the last 6 months has developed Dental problems due to osteoporosis in her jaw :cry: Now I think she has an abscess developing in a lower molar root :cry:
Another Bunny needing to see Christabel tomorrow..........:?

Janex

Last edited:
:wave: sorry to hear bout your bunnies Jane. Give them all snuggles from me.

I think my maya bun is having the same problems as your maya bun. I have been nursing maya over the weekend as he was too weak to go through any surgery, on Friday. he still isn't moving to much on his pins but he allowing me to syringe feed him, and he is still pooping!!

Hes back to the vets tomorrow, to see if we think its time to sort that nasty spur out on his molar. I know he won't be around too much longer cos of the problems he has with his roots, and jaw, but i don't believe hes ready to give up just yet.

Poor Maya and poor you!

I don't know how you cope i honestly don't.

Sending lots of vibes for Maya xxx

JIMGRACIE sorry your Maya is struggling too :cry:
My Maya is feeling a bit more comfortable now that her pain relief meds have kicked in. But I know her problems are not going to be cured :cry:

Janex

Maya has an appointment to see Christabel this morning and I fear Maya will require a GA to see whats going on in her mouth. Maya is quite frail now so she could do with some vibes please.

Janex

Back