• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Four in the sun

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
not together im afraid but side by side in the runs! domino has been so cute today he keeps climbing on me and snuggle into my lap! Peanut for some reason is very angry and keeps lunging and grunting at me!

DSC_0041.jpg

Hello Domino, i am your father!

DSC_0027-1.jpg

But im better looking!

DSC_0020.jpg
and the king of this run! (How cute is his little bunny mouth!! :oops: :love:)

DSC_0037-1.jpg
Mummy and son!

DSC_0039.jpg

give me the toy human!

DSC_0026-2.jpg
ooopsie i pooed myself

DSC_0029-1.jpg
husbun and wife

DSC_0012-4.jpg
and the entire time this was going on pebbles was destorying a pinecone!!

hope you all enjoyed!

but i have put them together before and PB and Domino scrapped :(

so im not getting my hopes up at the moment, but it would be great!

doin what your doing often should get them used to each other tho... sanne on the other forum did the same thing ish when she bonded sanne and daisy i saw a thread about it months ago it was a very slow bond.. and they was happy till daisy died.... looks very promising for your 4some hun :) :) :)

Mummy,Daddy, son and his girlfriend all shacking up! :lol:

dad has said i put a shed and permanent run on the concrete in the garden which is ACE bcus currently they have 5.5ft hutches each and seperate runs but thats more work putting them in and out each day ad its alot 4 my mum when im at uni, this way they can all be together happy with tons of space

will stop me worrying!

Back