• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I dont want to jinx anything but....

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
I am exceptionally pleased to finally be able to present Lexie and her husbun. *does happy dance round room*

The older members will, Im sure, remember that Lexie hasn't been the luckiest of bunnies when it comes to bonding....two of her husbuns died before she even met them (RIP Caspian & Maverick) and Cassius passed away very suddenly just two days into their bonding (RIP pretty boy). So the poor lass has been widowed three times in just 6 months :cry::cry::cry:

So may I present the bunnymoon snaps, of Lexie & Mackenzie!
moto_0283.jpg

Please ignore the cage, it's the one I use for bonding and they will be moving into a much swankier one later on today :D

moto_0297.jpg

moto_0295.jpg

Lexie
moto_0293.jpg

Mackenzie
moto_0291.jpg

Headshot
moto_0289.jpg

moto_0288.jpg

I am absolutely over the moon but taking things very slowly because I dont want to risk upsetting anything. I have a thorough de-lexiefying of the house to do now!

Aww :wave:Hi Mackenzie..glad to see you with a wife..and no wonder she is behaving as you are soooo handsome:D
Will keep fingers crossed it continues to go well Sooz x

Aww :wave:Hi Mackenzie..glad to see you with a wife..and no wonder she is behaving as you are soooo handsome:D
Will keep fingers crossed it continues to go well Sooz x

Thank you :D

I cannot tell you how happy I am to see them together, I can watch them for hours because I just cant believe it. They spend a lot of time flopped together with either their heads touching or Mack's on Lexie's back.

I must admit to poking them a few times though.....just to make sure they were OK. Im a little paranoid.

We had rocky start but now the mounting has subsided and he has stopped trying to eat her eye (tears taste yummy :roll:) it's much better :D

I dont know how well you can see this but just to show you his silly character, he likes to eat with one leg in the air :? :rolleyes::lol:

moto_0296.jpg

Yay! Wooo glad this has worked out! At last Lexie has been made an honest woman! :D

Haha, I know. No more flirting about for her now. I moved them into the large cage this afternoon so hopefully things are still calm. They were OK when I left for work.

Aww they make such a cute couple!! And i loved the "eating with foot in air" pic it made me giggle!! Aww congratulations bun buns!!

Aww they make such a cute couple!! And i loved the "eating with foot in air" pic it made me giggle!! Aww congratulations bun buns!!

The 'foot in the air' is always a sequel to him grooming, he just forgets to put it down again. He also does a 'staffy sit' with his legs out sideways so he is on his bum when he's very chilled....never ever known a bun able to do that before.

whooop whoooop whoooop thats so fantastic hun.. i really really hope lex can now put it all behind her and remain hapily married for many years to come :D:D:D:D

whooop whoooop whoooop thats so fantastic hun.. i really really hope lex can now put it all behind her and remain hapily married for many years to come :D:D:D:D

I blimin' well hope so. My bunsters have caused me more stress the last few months than all the rescue's did put together.

Sod's Law :roll:

I blimin' well hope so. My bunsters have caused me more stress the last few months than all the rescue's did put together.

Sod's Law :roll:

well there you go its got to be good now... only so much bad can happen before the good times roll ;):D:D

Back