• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I cleaned caramel yesterday and put megazorb in the litter tray and I forgot to cover it with hay. I've just got home and had a glimpse of her and she looks like a grey snow ball :shock: don't know how I'm going to get it all out of her fur :(

Last edited:
Prudence, whilst running around the shed the other night, managed to get herself on to the top of the open woodshavings bale.......you can guess the mess she ended up in! :shock::lol:
I'm sure she was rolling round and round in it! Woodshavings got EVERYWHERE!!:shock::lol::lol:

I have sympathy for you! I understand!

xxx

Oh no that must have taken some grooming too :shock: It looks as though caramel had a good lie down in it as it's all under her chin and everywhere too :shock: I'm going to hope the wind blows some of it off while she runs around the garden and tackle the rest later!!!

feeling like you do..id leave the wind and garden to help for sure...hoover anyone? gawd if they could invent a dead silent one for pets...be easier onthem than tricky combing....or theyd disappear up it:shock:

good luck!
mutters..thats the other reason i hate megazorb.......mutter mutter.....

Back