• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit ages as Human ages?

sonnet

Alpha Buck
Does anyone know what the formula for working out what rabbit ages are in human terms ie if they are 4 they are 50 in human terms for example!
I know sites tell you how to work out dog/cat ages but can't find anything regarding bunz :rolleyes:

I'd imagine it's hard to work a formula for buns because unlike dogs and cats they seem to exist on the very edge of life 90% of the time and can just inexplicably drift away at any minute.

My vet told me one human year equals 10 rabbit years or its the other way around :?. So a six year old bun is 60 in bunnie years. Its definatly one year equals ten though.

So both of mine at 2 years old would be the 2 years younger than i am and 26 years old...
And all they are interested in are food, sunbathing and erm... humping

Seems about right...:oops::shock::lol:

I am not like that i might add! Just some people i know...:lol:

I've always thought one human equalling ten rabbit years, occasionally they are known to live to 11 or 12 which would equate to 110-120.

Neil

Back