• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run ramp

CLAREM1

Warren Scout
The buns are finally here! They stayed in the hutch part last night so they could get used to it (sykes combo from happy hutch) and I have put the ramp in today but they are so little I am worrying about them on it do I just leave em to it to get the hang of it I'm scared they will just drop right through!

Awww, do we have pics?!
Squidgy got the hang of his ramp just fine. We did put some non-slip matting on it, as he was sliding around a bit. You can just see it on this photo.

DSCN0463.jpg

However, be careful they don't chew it. Squidgy has no incisors, so he's fine, but I don't think rubber is very good for bunny tummies!

Hi there

I will definately get some pics up in the next couple of days they are sooo gorgeous - Max has mastered the ramp now but Ruby just has a sniff at it but shes not a dare good idea about the matting!

You could put a little box or something under the ramp at the bottom to make it less steep, that might help - just make sure the hole at the top is still big enough for the buns to get through as changing the angle makes the hole smaller.

Back