• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Mad magazine feedback please!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
I would love to know what you all think to Bunny Mad Magazine. I need you feedback to help make the magazine even better and to include articles and info you would like.
In the lastest issue I have a new writer, author marie Mead, who kindly put together the caring for elderly bunny article. I would love to pass on your thoughts to her, did you enjoy it?
please be honest and I appreciate any thoughts on how I can improve the magazine.

I like most of it. But I don't like the B&W photos. I know the cost of color photos are more. But nowadays, there is no B&W magazine. If there is a higher cost involve, add that to the cost of the magazine.

Oooh, I didn't know there was such a thing as bunny mags - I looked in my newsagents and they had dogs, cats, horses and fish so I thought that was it. Where do you get them and what are the names of the most popular?

yes i do still have some copies left but they are selling very quickly! PM me if you need any info
Yes Dillion is in there on the funny bunnies page!

Happy hopping- thanks for your feedback. I can only dream of publishing bunny mad in full colour! Because i do it all myself I have to fund it. To get it done in full colour it would cost in excess of £6 each!!!! I know that noone would pay that for it. Other magazines can do it as they have thousands published and this brings down the cost considerably. I produce just 200/250 copies per issue. They also fill the mags with advertising to help pay for the costs. I do a small amount of adverts to help pay costs but I would hate to fill the mag full of adverts as i don't think that is what readers want to see!
Maybe one day....

Last edited:
i think its great and a fab price too it doesnt bother me that its in black and white as it provides lots of great information!:D i cant wait till the next issue in october though:lol:
i like the fact that i know lots of bunnies featured in it from here and elsewhere which is great to know the bunnies and their stories

lisa

Hello,i think ive emailed you a few times re getting the magazine but still not got round to doing anything more-naughty girl!!Im in lincolnshire,whereabouts are you?

I think it is great, I like B&W pics:D. It is the only magazine I actually make time to read so I could do with it being monthly so at least I get a break;):lol::lol::lol::lol: can't believe I have to wait until October for a brew and a read:D

thanks for the comments, please keep them coming

Maria- I have thought about doing it as some kind of e-book but I'm not sure how to go about it, i need to learn! It is definately something for the future and then it could be in colour.

Lisa- thanks! I think it is nice too that you recognise other bunnies! makes it a more friendly magazine which i really like. I don't want the magazine to be too serious, just good fun.

Willow holly- I'm in Grimsby, how about you? you really must get the magazine, i'd love to know what you think!

Kay-thank you!! you really must find more time to put your feet up!! those bunnies have you under the thumb! but I'm sure you wouldn't have it any other way!:lol: I'd love to do the magazine more often but my bunnies have me under the thumb too! Sam demands his cuddles you know:lol:

thanks for the comments, please keep them coming

Maria- I have thought about doing it as some kind of e-book but I'm not sure how to go about it, i need to learn! It is definately something for the future and then it could be in colour.

Lisa- thanks! I think it is nice too that you recognise other bunnies! makes it a more friendly magazine which i really like. I don't want the magazine to be too serious, just good fun.

Willow holly- I'm in Grimsby, how about you? you really must get the magazine, i'd love to know what you think!

Kay-thank you!! you really must find more time to put your feet up!! those bunnies have you under the thumb! but I'm sure you wouldn't have it any other way!:lol: I'd love to do the magazine more often but my bunnies have me under the thumb too! Sam demands his cuddles you know:lol:

im in grantham so quite away from you.yes i will get around to it.You dont take debit cards do you.Will send a cheque-eventually!!!Not very organised!

:wave: HI, JUST TO SAY I REALLY ENJOYED READING MY ISSUE OF BUNNY MAD,:D IT WAS GREAT TO HAVE 5 MINS AND HAVE A WHOLE MAGAZINE DEDICATED TO RABBITS.MIND YOU MY SON SPOTTED IT FIRST AND TOOK IT INTO HIS BEDROOM, LITTLE MONSTER:lol::lol: IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO MY NEXT ISSUE. THUMBS UP, GREAT MAGAZINE.:D

First of all, Maria that's a brilliant idea.

Lisa, it's very very simple. Get Adobe Acrobat Writer 8. This software creates PDF files. Create your magazine by this software and save it in PDF format.

Adobe Writer c/w a feature for you to Lock the PDF file, so even someone else who bought a copy of Writer 8 cannot edit your PDF file unless he has the unlock code.

When done, distribute the pdf file for $$ per copy, and every one has Adobe Reader anyway, so they can view the magazine on their computer.

It also saves the environment from paper and printing cost. You can download this software for a 30 day trial at adobe.com

Last edited:
I have just started reading bunny mad and love it. I too like the fact I recognise peoples bunnies. I also like the stories it is less hard information than rabbiting on which I like, perhaps some articles on how people have overcome certain bunny behaviour, like chewing, chasing, litter training etc would be good. People's own experience can be more useful than just the information?

I love Bunnymad!!! I was telling Mandy from our rescue about it yesterday and she's gonna borrow my copy.
I remember in the last issue there was an article bout cystitus, and my friend's bunny was suffering with that, so I let her borrow it and Bernard is now a happier bunny. Sarah also ready about stasis in that magazine and noticed that her bunny Harley had the symptoms and got her to the vet. She came though it, but sadly had to be PTS a few days later as she had kidney failure

Back