• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Daniel :-)

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
This is my lovely new bunster, Daniel (Name subject to change though!) :D Im absolutely totally in love with him, I cant stop watching them. He has a few BIG Thank You's to make though, we all do. Firstly, Lynne & Steve - Without you guys, Daniel wouldnt have been given the chance to be adored, both by his new family & new girl. You were truly amazing to do what you did for him. Next, Angie - Thank you for allowing this little man to join our family!! :D And last but not least, Angie - for bonding these beasties!! THANKYOU all!! :D:D:D

Daniel080.jpg

Daniel082.jpg

Daniel087.jpg

Daniel083.jpg

Im absolutely smitten & have been from the minute I met him :love: X

Cooooor lummey, he's so gorgeous and what a fab couple they are. I can see why you can't stop watching them, I know I would have trouble too. :D

OMG becki he is gorgeous :love: i must say though roger is extremely jealous as rhia is his women :evil:

Oh WOW Becki!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo chuffed for you and Rhia - he is gorgeous!!! :love:

You kept that one quiet ;) :lol:

When, where and how was the bonding? :lol:

He is lovely :D . Regarding the name, I've thought of changing the name of 2 of my rescue names but in the end kept them as the names suited :lol: .... and he does look like a Daniel :lol:

I have no idea about the bonding (I can tell how many of you lot read the first post! :lol:) - It was all down to the wonderful Angie(65) this past week :D Glad you like him, Ive got a feeling hes going to be a very special little bun. It seemed very much like fate, the whole thing. Jill, I know thats exactly it! I dont like the name Daniel but he just doesnt suit anything else - I dont care, hes just gorgeous! XX

I wanted to call my tiny black lionhead Bumble....but she turned out to be a girl and it just didn't fit. I think he would suit it though.... and it would go with 'Bee' :lol:

Back