• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns and Rain

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
I hate it when its raining - because the buns just want to come out and run around, and when they do, they get all wet, and they can't just play like usual:(
I HATE REIN!!:evil:
Jack x x x

My buns love it!:D
ALthough it does feel weird stroking them when they have been sitting out in it...

How about a cover for the run Jack, there's a man in Nottingham who cutom makes them very reasonably

Oow I might ook into that. Usually they sit in their hutch (which is in the run for them to 'chill out' in) or sometimes in the playhouse. But occasionaly they will sit in the rain:shock:
Jack x x x x

It's poured down here all day today :( my hubby's been out in the garden all day putting decking down, the buns have been out with him and were drenched . There choice though their shed & enclosure was open for them to go back in when they wanted, they choose to stay out with their dad though bless them :lol:

jack just be grateful your buns dont dig in the rain cus the ground is wet...then roll around in the hole theyve made!! Peanut does this!

It's poured down here all day today :( my hubby's been out in the garden all day putting decking down, the buns have been out with him and were drenched . There choice though their shed & enclosure was open for them to go back in when they wanted, they choose to stay out with their dad though bless them :lol:

Drake and Joshs' is akways open aswell... I think they like 'the dreaded towel';):lol:
Jack x

Alan is really good - got my rabbit hutch a cover made by him - even with the insulation and rain cover - it is excellent.

Don't know what I would do without it - keeps them warm in the winter and cool in the summer:D

Back