• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do people do about

Open the door carefully.
Make sure you are awake and actually remember the buns are in there before going in :lol:

I am bonding my 3 at the mo, they are in a playpen in the living room but am considering moving them to the bathroom this evening.

If your room is on the same floor you will most likely hear any fighting.
Other option is to try and stay awake which is what I am considering doing tonight.

I was considering buying a indoor pen which i could put in my room but it means money i dont have. :?

Could you try wedging the door open and blocking the entrance off with wire or just a piece of wood or something. At least then you'd hear them if they kicked off. I've slept on a blow up mattress next to a puppy crate in the past, AND in the garage in the depths of winter when it was :censored: freezing!!!! Folks at work thought I was stark raving mad but when you've got fighting bunnies that live outdoors, you can't bring them into the warm suddenly so needs must and all that. I considered sleeping in the shed as well but it was just too damn cold. The compromise was the garage which is at least joined to the house!

Back