• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

look at this bun

He is lovely but shame that he's on Rabbitrehome isn't it. I wonder why.

Looking at her link to her own webpage, I can't work out if this lady is a breeder or what she is. She says she's a keeper of rabbits then she goes on to say that she sells them?! She has a page of rabbits for sale and there is no mention of donations despite her rabbit rehome page stating she would need a donation for Henry.

:cry::cry::cry:

He is lovely but shame that he's on Rabbitrehome isn't it. I wonder why.

Looking at her link to her own webpage, I can't work out if this lady is a breeder or what she is. She says she's a keeper of rabbits then she goes on to say that she sells them?! She has a page of rabbits for sale and there is no mention of donations despite her rabbit rehome page stating she would need a donation for Henry.

:cry::cry::cry:

I got the impression she is a breeder giving up her rabbits... or the hares in particular.

Her rabbits look well looked after. I :love::love::love: the dogs.

Last edited:
That's a breeder and she is selling him..donation my foot:evil:

She is a breeder,she flits from one breed to another she bred rexes 5 years ago when i bought Claude,I also got my first hulstlader william from her but i didnt pay for him she gave him to me,She does look after her rabbits they have very large hutches i converted her to having house buns too when she looked after claude and miffy a few years ago

dunno. Its to rehome rabbits and he needs a new home. What would make him qualify as a rescue rabbit? Would he need to have come from a rescue? I thought individuals were allowed to advertise rabbits on there that they can no longer keep, she isn't advertising litters or anything. Not really sure how it works though.

dunno. Its to rehome rabbits and he needs a new home. What would make him qualify as a rescue rabbit? Would he need to have come from a rescue? I thought individuals were allowed to advertise rabbits on there that they can no longer keep, she isn't advertising litters or anything. Not really sure how it works though.

Yeah you are right...

But I thought that it was ok to advertise regardless if you were a rescue or not. I just presumed you would not be allowed to use it to rehome intentionally bred animals. Guess it's just one of those things...

The RR advert even states "bred by myself" :?

EDIT - The RR listing rules state: "We do not accept listings from breeders. We consider a breeder someone who deliberately produces litters of rabbits/guinea pigs."

Last edited:
I just don't like the idea of people rehoming their rabbits because they are no longer needed for breeding.....and still go on to claim that they are treated as 'members of the family'....until their services are no longer required :roll:

One might argue that it is a fair listing because they can no longer look after him, but I would suspect they can no longer look after him because they are filling up their hutches with babies! :roll: :?

Back