• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Threesome bonding

luvabun

Warren Veteran
Does anyone have any experience of bonding a recently bereaved bun with an established pair of buns?

Not sure I've got he nerves for it but am just floating ideas round my head at the moment.

Does anyone have any experience of bonding a recently bereaved bun with an established pair of buns?

Not sure I've got he nerves for it but am just floating ideas round my head at the moment.

Hi Jill.

I bonded Lorna's Georgia, Freddie and Freya for her, although that wasn't due to bereavement. It's was not much more work than a pair to be honest, it just took a while to be sure that it was going to work before they went back home.

I am about to try and bond another single with an existing pair of boys (single lady lost her sister last year) but am not any more worried than I would be for a pair in this case. I do think that it depends entirely on the bunnies. I also think that it's much harder bonding your own bunnies because you are more stressed about it and I firmly believe that your bunnies pick up on it.

I'm sure someone will have full on experience with a recently bereaved bunny - will be an interesting thread to watch.

Helen

Hi Jill.

I bonded Lorna's Georgia, Freddie and Freya for her, although that wasn't due to bereavement. It's was not much more work than a pair to be honest, it just took a while to be sure that it was going to work before they went back home.

I am about to try and bond another single with an existing pair of boys (single lady lost her sister last year) but am not any more worried than I would be for a pair in this case. I do think that it depends entirely on the bunnies. I also think that it's much harder bonding your own bunnies because you are more stressed about it and I firmly believe that your bunnies pick up on it.

I'm sure someone will have full on experience with a recently bereaved bunny - will be an interesting thread to watch.

Helen
:wave: Wasn't Georgia the really pretty doe and Freddie the buck "one sandwich short of a picnic" but totally lovable? Can't recall who Freya was.

:wave: Wasn't Georgia the really pretty doe and Freddie the buck "one sandwich short of a picnic" but totally lovable? Can't recall who Freya was.

Yep. that's them.

IMG_4555.jpg

Freya was a stray that came in but that Lorna fell in love with. She didn't work with Folly and Milo the house buns so she went to love with the other two.

As you said, Fred, the one listening to the elevator music in his heeeed.:lol:

Back