• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue's Wifey Bun

Bluefox

Warren Scout
Well i have been in touch with the lady i'm getting Blue's wifebun from, and we have chosen a Sallander Fox Doe, and oh boy is she beautiful!

Here she is
newfluffy.jpg

Name suggestions would be good!!!

It was you that beat me to her lol. I have got one of her sisters i think. Or is she ready to come home in June?

Last edited:
It was you that beat me to her lol. I have got one of her sisters i think. Or is she ready to come home in June?

She's ready in june, i was getting the doe thats ready now but.....just started a new job so gotta wait a couple of weeks. When did you get your's? Lyn seems really nice :D

she is a beauty! :D But.. I don't think she is a sallander or a fox ;) Not sure whether youve just got mixed up or if thats really what the lady told you she was.. these are sallander rabbits ;)
http://www.hazelriggrabbits.co.uk/bradsall.htm
Id say your new bun is a mini or dwarf lop ( i can never tell the difference) not sure what colour it is though ;)

Last edited:
she is a beauty! :D But.. I don't think she is a sallander or a fox ;) Not sure whether youve just got mixed up or if thats really what the lady told you she was.. these are sallander rabbits ;)
http://www.hazelriggrabbits.co.uk/bradsall.htm
Id say your new bun is a mini or dwarf lop ( i can never tell the difference) not sure what colour it is though ;)

Nope, She's a french lop, only 5 weeks old at the moment, i think the sallander colour for th frenchies is different (although i could be wrong)
The lady that i'm getting her off is a very experianced breeder. If you look at her feet you can see the fox markings. And i have a pic of her from the front and she has the fox markings around her nose and her eyes.

Aaaaaaw what a cutie - how about Belle (Blue and Belle)

Well, you've goe and done it haven't you!!!! I just said to Tony that i think Belle suits her and he said keep it then, so Blue and Belle it is!!!
Thanks hun :D

Lyn has been in touch and she is now reserved...Yippeeeeeee :love::love::love::love:

Well, you've goe and done it haven't you!!!! I just said to Tony that i think Belle suits her and he said keep it then, so Blue and Belle it is!!!
Thanks hun :D

Lyn has been in touch and she is now reserved...Yippeeeeeee :love::love::love::love:

Aaaaaaw excellent glad you liked it - she just looked so beautiful and the Belle of the Ball

Aaaaaaw excellent glad you liked it - she just looked so beautiful and the Belle of the Ball

Can't wait to get her, and i cant believe i gotta wait 3 weeks!!!!!! lol, damn job! But at the same time i am glad i'm waiting because she is the one i would have picked over the other two, the're all gorg, but she has the most squishy face from the other two! :love:

Back