• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Buns Have?

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Honeydew Melon and Basil?
I bought some today, and am unsure if the buns can have it?
Please help?
Jack x x

Well the melon lured Aroma into the fridge at school one day:roll:
Raiding_the_fridge_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Just how good it is for them I don't know but I still cut of a piece and let her have it in her hutch afterwards, hoping she would forgive me for closing the fridge:lol:

Bobbin has never had melon but he is VERY partial to basil :lol: I give him a couple of bigger leaves at a time for a treat :)

Well after reading this thread i have just tried my rabbit on some basil and it didnt touch the sides. Finally found something he likes other than broccolli.Tried him with carrot and apple but hes not bothered with that. Any ideas what else i could try him with he is 11 weeks old :D

Well after reading this thread i have just tried my rabbit on some basil and it didnt touch the sides. Finally found something he likes other than broccolli.Tried him with carrot and apple but hes not bothered with that. Any ideas what else i could try him with he is 11 weeks old :D

Cabbage, Parsley, Cucumber, Celery, Banana, Green Pepper. My buns logve all those x
Jack x x x x

Back