• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding in Leeds area...

p_prod_uk

Mama Doe
hi, i'm needing to put my 4 bunsters in for boarding 1st two weeks of july. I live in Wetherby need Leeds.

can anyone help or does anyone know of anyone? Cheap is good!! :D

If you can get to us in Barnsley we'd be more than happy to help. We are 37 miles from Wetherby.

Last edited:
Are these the 4 I'm bonding? I could do it for 2 weeks in July if you wanted? I don't usually board, but saves them moving home again. You'd have to donate more to BARC or Honeybunny's though:oops::lol:

That's if it's ok with Holidayhutch - don't wanna step on toes - I might well need her one day:lol:

I Pm'd the OP the other day but haven't heard anything back. If they are going to be with you anyway Angie and the owner would prefer they stayed there I dont mind, but there is currently still room for them here if she prefers that option. We give 10% of the booking fee back to BARC too:D

I Pm'd the OP the other day but haven't heard anything back. If they are going to be with you anyway Angie and the owner would prefer they stayed there I dont mind, but there is currently still room for them here if she prefers that option. We give 10% of the booking fee back to BARC too:D

We'll see what she says then:D I'm possibly bonding them into a four - & said I wasn't free until after 15th June:D I usually keep for a week to bond, but no probs for a fortnight in July if necessary.

hiya all, just got back from lunch so can't post long. will pm you all who've offered or post on ehre tonight. Sorry i haven't forgotten the PM's!

thanks all :wave::D

Back