• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Truffles is acting strange/shall i get another bunny?

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Basically she was fine up untill the week i was off work and because it was nice i put her out everyday she isnt a people rabbit at all infact i think she hates me:( she has always been the same if she knows im going to try and get her out she stamps her feet makes these funny grunting noises and runs away.when i was putting her out in her run she was just sitting there all day and didnt touch her food as soon as she went back in her indoor pen she would eat,because the weather hasnt been so nice she hasnt been out. but now when im putting her food in shes running away and hiding then eating it after ive gone.she just isnt herself some how

Last edited:
Maybe best to get her checked..including her teeth:?

and dare I say..she may be lonely:? Especially if she isn't a people bunny may be missing her bunny friend

Thats how thumper is with me.. he does everything you have said about yours, though for the first time this morning when he was drinking he allowed me to kneel in front of his cage & let me talk to him without him running away ot stomping his feet at me

I dont think its her teeth as shes quite fat:oops::lol:
I think your right she might be lonely she can see the other rabbits but i know its not the same:(

Just tell Neil it was part to the adoption agreement that she has a partner and you don't want to upset me as I have some very big friends! :lol:

Just tell Neil it was part to the adoption agreement that she has a partner and you don't want to upset me as I have some very big friends! :lol:

Oh ive told him that he just says she can go with porky and shadow then she has two friends:lol:

Well today i went into shed and she was binking around in her pen! she had done lots of big pooes today and was munching straight away! as soon as she saw me putting porky and shadow out she ran away stamping her feet again,so she hasnt gone outside and dont really want o put her out if its going to upset her again

Oh i dont know what to do!:?
She ate all her food this am,as i said there was loads of poo in litter tray
i cleaned her tray out at 8.30am this morning and by lunch time she hadnt had any pooes:? i gave her some dandilions which she ate i checked again at 2pm still no poo so i put her some pellets in as soon as i went out the shed she started eating them,by 5pm i checked there are loads of poo but smells quite strong:? i gave her a carrot at 6pm she ate when i went out again and had done some more pooes i dont know whats wrong with her other than the fact she hates me:(

I'd get another bunny for her because in a threesome one of them can sometimes get left out. Bonding three together can be scary too. Plus if you get another one you are helping out a rescue and making room for another poor bun to have the chance of a lovely new home! :D

Well Dandy says
"I had my plums taken away yesterday:shock:..so as soon as I'm not feeling so sorry for myself I'd love a date!!"

I don't think it's bad for a bunny:lol:

how about..
" come over and see me sometime and I'll let you nibble my carrot!"..:lol:

I had a bun do that once in a bonding. She didn't like having his 'carrot' dangled infront of her head :shock::oops::shock::oops:

Back