• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

showing off dylan (elmo)

little_blue_bug

Warren Scout
So i was the one who adopted little elmo from Barnsley animal rescue...well iv had the little guy for just over a week now and his new name is dylan. he has settled in really well and is now toilet trained in his cage (and only the odd poopy on my carpet, but he is getting better) He is getting used to us now too, he always comes to the front of the cage for a snuffle and his nose tickling but is stil unsure about full hand strokes, tho he loves it when he is eating for some reason. He runs around the living room like a crazy thing too doing binkies and hopping around, he loves the space and the ability to run and play where he wants. He is MAD about carrot and whatever veggies i give him if there is carrot he will always pick that out first and ignore the others untill the carrot is gone, he also had a fetish for shoelace nibbleing.
now time for the best bit....who's a handsome bunny then!
DSC02501.jpg

DSC02549.jpg

what a poser !!!
DSC02548-1.jpg

his favorite toy, he throws this all over the place
DSC02550-1.jpg

snuggle buddy
DSC02510.jpg

DSC02512-1.jpg

and helping choose images for my work.

i have no idea what breed he is tho...except a very gorgeous one!

He's scrummy :love:

He looks lots like Catswhiskas Chance, same colours, markings and head shape.

What a cute bun. I love the VW pics.

aw thankyou. Vdubs are somewhat of an obsession at our house, i was just workin on my sketchbook when dilly hopped over to rummage thru my pics, looks like he might like them too :)

:wave::wave:hello little dylan your new name suits you. glad hes settled and
hope hes being a good boy

tracey

Aw. I am so pleased Dylan has found a wonderful home and is giving so much joy. I love a happy ending too!

He is a little cutie :love:

Vanessa xx

Back