• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clearing up

Cornishlass

Mama Doe
When you let your buns have free run in the garden how do you clean up all the poop? Or don't you? Mine is covered! :oops:

Whe we had Simba he used to do big poo's and loads of them all over the garden.

We bought one of those garden vac's and used that! Not very good though if the garden is wet, it just squished them rather than vac'd them up!

I leave mine, I'm sure its good for the garden, although if I was going to be lying on the grass or walking bear foot I may clean it up but its rare :)

Their toilet is in the middle of our garden :rolleyes:. The grass grows very quickly there!

I tend to get one of those thin rubber gloves and pick the poops up and put them into a supermarket bag and then pop it into the bin. Do this every few days.

Don't bother to clean them up - its not like we have the weather up here to sit on the grass.

Will maybe pick them up in the summer when we use the garden more.

Mine go back into the bunny palace to do theirs, so no poops in the garden, they are well trained:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My runs were on the patio so I used to sweep up, though had an old paint scraper for getting them out of the cracks and gaps :lol:

Back