• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Libby is in GI Stasis -U/D 19th May-Getting Better + UNBELIEVABLE Vet!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
........and I dont know why :cry: She has had some meds and fluids but at the moment she is a very poorly Bunny :cry:

Can we have some vibes please

Janex :cry:

Last edited:
sending lots of << Healing Vibes >> for Libby, and << strength vibes >> for you Jane.-Sue:):):):):):):):):)and smileys to cheer you:):):):):):):):):)

Thanks everyone.
Libby let me hand feed her 2 dandelion leaves but she is obviously still having tummy pain :cry: Loads of poos waiting to be passed and some gut sounds now. I hope things start moving soon........:?

Janex

Libs has eaten a celery crudite now ( we are well posh here dont you know!! :lol: )
Still no poos and she is most definately not right but the fact she has eaten a tiny amount is hopefuly a positive sign :?

Janex

Vibes for Libby - could it be that the noise from the builders next door has got to her - especially if it's all quiet today, she could be waiting for it to happen

Back