• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Baby Piggies!!!!! :)

March Hare

Warren Veteran
Years ago, I used to keep guinea pigs as well as bunnies. But when I lost my last one a few years ago, I never got any more. Over the last couple of months, I have been thinking seriously about having piggies again. A few weeks ago, my 16 year old daughter got a rescue piggie, and that was IT for me.....I decided I was DEFINATELY having them again!:D Then a few days ago, one of my other daughters came from college and said that one of her friend's mums had a litter of pigs and that I could have one if I wanted. I said I definately did, and today I went over. The litter she showed me were 8 week old Creams. I chose an adorable little girl! I was talking to her about wanting a friend for this girl.....or maybe a few!.....as I didn't want her to be lonely. She then showed me a litter of 10 week old Rex piggies that she had - one of whom was a girl too.....and then she let me have her as well!!! :D I was SOOOOOO excited! I brought them home with me, and have had to be really stern with myself to not fuss them all night. :oops: They are just the sweetest little girlies, and I love them to pieces already! Took some quick pics a few minutes ago, so thought I would share them!:D

Truffle
AGPTruffle10weeks2.jpg

Cookie
AGPCookieB.jpg

AGPCookie.jpg

Truffle and Cookie
AGpTruffleandCookie.jpg

Have to admit piggies have never really 'done it' for me....Im a bit scared of handling them to be honest, but these two are very cute and the names are perfect!

Aren't they just beautiful? :D They have both been handled a lot too, so they are really quite calm and friendly, which I love!!! :D :D

They are gorgeous!!, I've never had piggies but I am quite fascinated by them, those are lovely though

i've owned and bred guineas for over fifteen years (although not currently breeding)and can't recommend them enough.

i love them to bits.

your two are really pretty.

As you might have guessed from my username I am a piggy fan too - stunning girlies :love: I love the way they chatter away to themselves, very sweet.

Back