• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've fallen in love...

Tree is out protesting/getting arrested so it may be tomorrow before you get a response unless she pops on here later.

Good Luck :D

:lol::lol: Hopefully only protesting and not getting too soaked in this weather.

I said to Tree that these two bunnies are really adorable and won't be looking for a home too long. :D

If you've got the room and money go for it. They are gorgeous already bonded to which would save you having to do it.

Well things are looking hopefull as 2 of my baby buns that I was keeping are going to live with our oldest family friends... they've got a little boy who love animals and for a little guy he's so good with them, so gental. Plus his dad earns loads of money so they will be well provided for and I can keep my eye on them forever :D

so....

I will have a spare 6ft x 2ft hutch :D

Those two adorable bunnies are my foster bunnies :D Jess has two 4 week old babies to look after right now. Woody was neutered on Friday and is doing very well. When Jess's babies have been weaned she will be vaccinated and spayed and bonded back with her partner :) Then they will be ready for a lovely forever home :)

They really are gorgeous bunnies :love::love: Here are her babies. Baby Buzz and Baby Slinky !

babies057.jpg

babies055.jpg

Last edited:
Back