• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We Think This One Is A Girl ( Cute )

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
julybuns421.jpg

Meet Rosetta the baby piggie ...now 3 weeks old :D

julybuns424.jpg

isnt she just georgeous :D

Last edited:
:shock: :shock: our vet said 4 weeks ...we are pretty sure which are which but were going to check with vet next week :shock: :shock:

can brothers and sisters stay together or do we need to split them now too :?

:shock: :shock: our vet said 4 weeks ...we are pretty sure which are which but were going to check with vet next week :shock: :shock:

can brothers and sisters stay together or do we need to split them now too :?

I'd always thought 4 weeks too but due to a 4 week boar getting his Mum, sister and two other sows they were in with pregnant here I would strongly recommend you remove your boars from any sows asap :(

I'd always thought 4 weeks too but due to a 4 week boar getting his Mum, sister and two other sows they were in with pregnant here I would strongly recommend you remove your boars from any sows asap :(

oooohh :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

runs off to call Tracey asap...............:oops:

Forgot to say, it's a lot easier if you've got a mix of sexes so you can compare! It should be fairly easy by the age they are now. Good luck!

ive now got what im sure are two boys in a seperate cage and what i think are four girls i have left with mum for the time being as im now running out of space :roll: ive checked and then double checked and hope ive got it right.going to get the vet to check also next week just to make sure.

completely agree they definitely should be seperated at 3 weeks
Sallyx

Back