• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What!? Do People Really Use These??

Awful, absolutely terrible. How can anyone think it's ok to keep buns like this.

They are so mis-understood :cry:

:evil::evil: What a hideous website!!!! I :censored: hate americans!!!
Sorry to generalise but how cruel! :evil: I feel sick!

I came across this website while searching for a suitable indoor cage for Bobbin. It is cruel :cry:

Unfortunately though different countries have different ways of doing things, in the States it would seem that wire floor cages are very common, but then you could say the same for the UK where lots of rabbits are kept in horribly small, dank hutches at the bottom of the garden, no nation is perfect :cry:

I came across this website while searching for a suitable indoor cage for Bobbin. It is cruel :cry:

Unfortunately though different countries have different ways of doing things, in the States it would seem that wire floor cages are very common, but then you could say the same for the UK where lots of rabbits are kept in horribly small, dank hutches at the bottom of the garden, no nation is perfect :cry:

Thats what I was going to say :cry: Its not good but neither are a lot of the hutches people in the uk seem to keep their bunnies in :(

Yep in the states wire bottoms are fairly common. On the other hand keeping rabbits outside instead of as house pets seems very weird to quite a few people in the US too :lol:

Back