• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what a rabbit week i've had!!

gil

Mama Doe
Monday-cleaned all the outside bunnies out. came in and indoor bun jumped up on the sette beside me, gave me heaps of kisses and then peed on me.......
6.30 am wednesday morning, doing the usual bunny breakfasts for the out door lot to come in and find indoor bun on leather suite and eating it!
thursday night-outdoor bun not eating so up until 1am nursing her -she was milking it though, she got quite comfy on settee beside me then stretched out and dozed with me lying beside her :) she's fine now, back to usual cheeky self!
now off to bed to catch up on missed sllep

yes, you get spells like that, don't you? and yes, i'm having an early night! lola, the bunny that wasn't well is a real wee character and has a tendency to have gut stasis from time to time, so i have a process to get her eating again. at the same time she is quite attention seeking.she gave me lots of kisses this morning as if to say than you mum for looking after me.......:)

Back