• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun dumped in car park

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Came into hospital yesterday. He is a lovely fluffy slippers sort of bun. Absolutely beautifully natured. I suspect he was dumped as he had appalling runny eyes which are suprise suprise due to his teeth.

I haved bathed eyes and applied drops. Also cut all fur around eyes as it was badly matted. he was fine after.

He is fully plummed and is covered in another males wee.
How can people do this. This is the second dumped bun this week :(

That's awful. I suppose some people think they will get a hard time if they take them to the rescue or think that rabbits can survive in the wild. :evil:

Oh that's so awful, I can not begin to understand why people do these things. Well done for taking him in.

Glad he's in safe hands now though. Sadly I am no longer surprised by what people do with regard to their pets.

Hope you can find him a great new home for a new start in life.:D

x

So, so glad that you found this wee rabbit and are looking after him.People that do this are evil and have no conscience,they disgust me especially when there are places they could have taken the wee soul.Oh i'm angry.This happens all the time.Laws need to be changed to punish these people in a way that will make them take notice.:evil::evil::censored: Hope he'll be alright.

Back