• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh I'm seething! I've just caught my neighbour's kid squirting their rabbit!

FriskyClover

Warren Veteran
That little :censored:!

I was in the conservatory and I could hear this awful racket, I couldn't see anything, so I went upstairs and looked out the window.

I saw a stream of water going into their poor rabbit's run. Then this little :censored: walks forward and starts squuirting his water pistol into the hutch where the poor thing is trying to escape. I shouted out the window and he had the audacity to turn and grin at me! I asked him if he was meant to be squirting his rabbit and he said "no", so I told him to stop it!

I am going to have word with his parents tomorrow and see if I can get the rabbit rehomed, not cleaning it out or talking to it is bad enough but down-right cruelty is disgusting:evil:!

Little :censored: I think that bunny might have to 'escape' :roll: I'd have been round there like a shot and told the parents. It's good if you do it when you are calm though, I'm a bit of a hot head!

:cry:Poor bunny.I would definately have a word with the parents.Sounds like the little sh1te needs a slapping.

At a previous house, next doors grandchildren were doing the same thing to mine, who were out in the garden. They got one warning and then the next time, I screamed at them that if they did it again I would slap them in to the midle of next week :shock::oops: They got the message...

Horrible little brat. he needs a good spanking! If only political correctness had not outlawed that all too necessary discipline. I got a fair few hidings as a child and have grown up pretty normal (I think :lol:).

Poor bunnie, I hope you can get it rehomed.

What a little sod! :evil: Even when my kids were very young they KNEW how to treat animals and respect them. I can only presume that as these people don't care for the rabbit properly that they don't do much better with their child. :roll: :evil:

I can only presume that as these people don't care for the rabbit properly that they don't do much better with their child. :roll: :evil:

Yes, I think you've hit the nail on the head there. I was just so cross that anyone could do that to an animal, I was steaming!

My dad is taking the fence down anyway this weekend to replace it (because said little :censored: has kicked a hole in it with his football), so I will try to catch them then, if not, I will go round and talk to them.

I can't take their rabbit myself (not to keep anyway) because I have my own and the hamsters and I'm rehoming a guinea pig at the moment. However, I'm going to suggest a local rescue centre that I know well and I will pay towards his upkeep and vets bills until I can house him myself of find a good home for him with a friend.

Horrible little brat. he needs a good spanking! If only political correctness had not outlawed that all too necessary discipline. I got a fair few hidings as a child and have grown up pretty normal (I think :lol:).

but that won't teach him to treat animals with respect, that will only trigger his aggression. Much better to explain in a sivilized manner.

Hope the rabbits are ok, and that the little boy can learn from his neighbour how to behave around animals.

but that won't teach him to treat animals with respect, that will only trigger his aggression. Much better to explain in a sivilized manner.

Hope the rabbits are ok, and that the little boy can learn from his neighbour how to behave around animals.

True, I should have put it differently. When I was naughty i got a hiding and it taught never to do be naughty like that again. I think there needs to be a balance. I did not grow up with animals but my parents taught me all about them. We would go on long walks just to see ducks or frogs. They taught me never to drop litter and to respect nature. When I became a teenager i worked in 2 animal sanctuaries and after that as a VN. Getting whacked did not make me more agressive. But it did teach me when I was wrong.

That's horrible :(

Did you manage to catch the parents this weekend?

I haven't caught the parents this weekend, they have been out most of the time. We had the fence down yesterday and their poor rabbit, it's run is covered in poo and he was struggling to eat some manky greens they had left in there. I'm sure he's a dental bun.

Rest assuared the minute I see them, I'm collering them.

True, I should have put it differently. When I was naughty i got a hiding and it taught never to do be naughty like that again.

Surely all a spanking when you're naughty teaches you is that if you disagree with someone you can hit them? :?

Anyway that's of topic! Poor bunny! I hope you manage to get an alternative home sorted soon, away from that horrid child! :evil:

AMETHYST

Back