• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Comfy Bobbin.... YEY!!! :D

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
:D I was very very pleased today when I spotted Bobbin laying down :D

He's not done so in a while, see this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=126309

Here he is with Roo snuggling :love:
2497734928_d98dc13b54_o.jpg

... and a few moments later he had his legs stretched out too :D
2497734834_92937d8c08_o.jpg

Hope you can see it alright, not great as it's on the network cam, but my goodness, it made my day :oops: :D

Roo BTW, does it all the time, I'm so happy she is already comfy in her new home :love:

That is absolutely FANTASTIC, Thea!!!!! I am SO happy that Bobbin is so happy and relaxed with his lovely new missus!!!!! :D :D :D

snuggly snuggly! did he ever snuggle with Broome? they're so adorable, they melt into one big cuddly rabbit when they snuggle! like siamese bunnies!

Lovely pics! Nice to see Bobbin all relaxed. Though my oh saw the pics and wants to know why the carpet tiles haven't been shredded yet! He wants to know your secret ;) (Zorro is a chewer...)

Lovely pics! Nice to see Bobbin all relaxed. Though my oh saw the pics and wants to know why the carpet tiles haven't been shredded yet! He wants to know your secret ;) (Zorro is a chewer...)

Haha! :lol: :lol:

Bobbin takes no interest in them :) Roo tried to rip a piece out the first day she was here but hasn't touched it again since :)

They are not nice wool carpet tiles though, so maybe they're not good enough for destroying!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Bobbin looks one chilled out bunny now, I love his new friend, aren't they a gorgous couple

:wave: hiya not been on properly for a while, and what a wonderful new post to log on to :D:D I'm SOOOOOO pleased for you Thea and for the little guys too !! Makes my heart melt ... :love::love::love:

Back