• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

good news regarding Marbles hip!

xShellx

Alpha Buck
Its been 3 and a half weeks since Marble discolated his hip. The vet was really pleased. There is no swealing at all and hes using and weight bearing.

The hip has healed a false joint. I have stoped the metacap. Vet said only to give it to him if hes having probles with his hip!

Im so pleased I didnt PTS and gave him a chance.

Its been 3 and a half weeks since Marble discolated his hip. The vet was really pleased. There is no swealing at all and hes using and weight bearing.

The hip has healed a false joint. I have stoped the metacap. Vet said only to give it to him if hes having probles with his hip!

Im so pleased I didnt PTS and gave him a chance.

Aw great! I think thats what must have happened with our little guy too. So glad he's better x x

Im so glad Marble is improving and that you didnt put him to sleep and gave him a chance.Well done

Im so glad Marble is improving and that you didnt put him to sleep and gave him a chance.Well done

Thanks. I was told he would need ann operation to repair his hip at a cost of over £1000 which I didnt have. Im so glad hes better. The vet said his leg didnt seam to bother him. Hes been running around and doing blinkies I think 3 weeks of pain was worth it!

Back