• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run from Northants to Devon

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
POsted on behalf of lou0504

Bella may have a home, but need to put a request a bunny run from northants to devon, im not a rescue although i have rescued her in a way!

bun run

possibly found a home down here soad thanks for placing this, il let u know if this new home falls through :wave:

Depending on timings I would probably be able to help with part from somewhere on the M5 into to devon

I'm doing Bristol - Plymouth in about 3 hrs time! Also doing Bristol - Exmouth v early am on the 30th May. I'm a diver, so travel to the Sth coast a lot at weekends, or know others who are. Might be worth getting in touch once the home is confirmed.

I will be going from Northants to Devon somewhere around the 15th June, not sure if this is at all helpful or whether it's not soon enough.

I won't be the driver though so would have to check that it would be ok. PM me if I can be of any help :)

bunny run

hey guys,

sorry! only just got in from being out all day, thanks so much for all the offers i think i worded the 2nd part of thread wrong, I found a home for bella up nr me and new parents picked her up today so thanks so much for offers of help but all sorted, thanks again xxx :wave:

Oh feel bad now as someone else wanted her.I thought nobody wanted her so thats why I had her. sorry for the other person who wanted her but I promise she will have a good home with me and I will post lots and lots of pics of her:D

Back