• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding???

Deanna

Warren Scout
Please help, I am getting impatient, I have Daisy Duke who is 2 years old who was originally bonded with Brambles who has now hopped over to pastures new, she was nuetured 2 months ago. Now have Harry who is 3 months old obviously not nuetered (balls ain't dropped yet:oops:) can I try and bond them do you think or will he get aggressive with adolesance once they are bonded, however, they do try and get to each other, I just hate them being alone although they can see each other not only that I have a new big Wendy house on order for their new home. have I just got to be patient (not good for me:lol:) and wait until Harry can be castrated??

youre best bet is to take a few chill pills..belive you me its much easier once the litle fellas been deplummed and had 4 weeks to make sure his bits are firing blanks;)

his hormones will have dropped bu then and she will be less hostile to him/hopefully!

Ok thanks the more people to tell it to me straight the less I will have the urge to try to bond them, ill have to hang on for the wendy house as I want this to be a totally new home for both of them, hopefully that will also help with the bonding. Thanks for replying :) now where are those chill pills???!!!:D

if you find the pills can i have some please mines gone all poo upwards last night......bonding..huh...stress overload for them and us!!:lol:

Sending some over in cyber space, although not many left after my shock of seeing a sparrow hawk eyeing up little harry this morning :)

Back