• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:o:o:o

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
I contacted Happy Hutch and for the hutch that I want would cost £350-400:shock:
I was like :shock: Ooookkayyy!:shock:
Jack x x

Ouch.:shock:

Im currently looking for a 6ft long, 2.5 ft deep, 2.5ft tall Two tiered hutch, but not two tiered as in ramp, two tiered as in two hutches in one.

Ouch.:shock:

Im currently looking for a 6ft long, 2.5 ft deep, 2.5ft tall Two tiered hutch, but not two tiered as in ramp, two tiered as in two hutches in one.

I phoned Happy Hutch up, and they were really helpful- I would give them a call, but I am guessing you would be looking at £250-300, because the one I wanted was a three tier 6footer!
Jack x

I phoned Happy Hutch up, and they were really helpful- I would give them a call, but I am guessing you would be looking at £250-300, because the one I wanted was a three tier 6footer!
Jack x

EEk, i was hoping to stay around the £200 marker >.<
Have you got their phone number? x

Yep, it is : 01482214744
They are really friendle and helpful x
Jack x x

Edit :-: Keep us posted on the news as I am really nosey:lol:

there are some other companies on ebay that seem to do good quality hutches so may be worth checking them out too.

you would think happy hutches would do ru members a 10% discount seeing as they get alot of advertisement and therefore business from here!!!:lol:

there are some other companies on ebay that seem to do good quality hutches so may be worth checking them out too.

you would think happy hutches would do ru members a 10% discount seeing as they get alot of advertisement and therefore business from here!!!:lol:

Haha yeah, i think we should protest!!:lol:

I might phone them back and say, well, I am on RU and I gave your number out, so I deserve a discount? Lets say you charge me £100 and I will advertise some more?;)
Jack x x

I have just ordered a six foot long three foot high and three foot deep hutch with a run with removable top and walk in gate (so i can sweep out) and its going to cost .....................................£185

Local guy to me, makes them for rescues!

hya dont know if its any help bt my mum had a 2 tier,5ft,2ft,2ft double hutch built and delivered for £130.google ketland stud.x:D

We called Happy Hutch today for a quote for a new 6ft triple (like our other ones Jack) and was quoted £290 so quite a bit different to what they quoted you!!!!!.

We have ordered one today instead from Dawson Animal Housing it will be here in less than a week.

Happy hutch use 6mm ply - Dawsons use 18mm wood and are better value

We called Happy Hutch today for a quote for a new 6ft triple (like our other ones Jack) and was quoted £290 so quite a bit different to what they quoted you!!!!!.

We have ordered one today instead from Dawson Animal Housing it will be here in less than a week.

Happy hutch use 6mm ply - Dawsons use 18mm wood and are better value

£290?! How did you get that- they must like you...and hate me:lol:
Jack x x

We've put a lot of business their way through our business Jack (not just with the ones we've got here) plus we go and collect them ourselves

We've put a lot of business their way through our business Jack (not just with the ones we've got here) plus we go and collect them ourselves

Ooh!:D
I have seen a great hutch on Preloved for £50. I can just imagine me boarding a bun, or a couple of piggies:rolleyes:
Jack x x

Ooh!:D
I have seen a great hutch on Preloved for £50. I can just imagine me boarding a bun, or a couple of piggies:rolleyes:
Jack x x

Don't forget you'll need insurance Jack which I'm afraid you are not old enough to get for business insurance, nor to register the business for tax purposes and if your mum did it on your behalf you'd not be covered if anything went wrong.

Don't forget you'll need insurance Jack which I'm afraid you are not old enough to get for business insurance, nor to register the business for tax purposes and if your mum did it on your behalf you'd not be covered if anything went wrong.

:cry: Maybe when Im 18?:)
Jack x

Probably for the best as you can build on your experience, maybe help out at a rescue etc and gain more. Also if you are at school all day you are not there to actually care for them either:)

I dont know who is looking for anyone I'm afraid, but you could try contacting local rescues, boarding places (we dont have a vacancy here I'm afraid), vets etc as I know sometimes vets employ young people on a voluntary basis to help out at weekends - it often only involves cleaning out , walking, playing with etc but it's a start plus they would hopefully have relevant insurance to be able to employ you.

Back