• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The happy couple - for Gemma :0)

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Michael and Honey have been together for a couple of days now and although he is still slightly amourous :oops: she doesn't seem to mind the attention. :D

Honey looking a bit squidged :oops:

CIMG9733.jpg

Moving in closer ......

CIMG9734.jpg

Michael looking pleased as punch with his new girlie :D

CIMG9738.jpg

Last edited:
he does look very pleased with himself doesn't he......must be loving life outside "the hutch"

I hardly recognised him without his plums! :shock::lol:

:shock: Faye!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are a lovely couple and Honey is definately not bullying him Jill!! :D

JB I use a small neutral space initially as it gives them enough space to get away from each other but not so much that they can spend all day without interacting - I've found it works quite well - I do have an alternative for when the weather is not so good which is my bathroom but this was much more fun as I got a bit of a suntan whilst watching them!! :D :D :D

Well done Chloe !! :D I bet Gemma is ecstatic :D They look lovely together and sounds like temperament wise you have it sussed :thumb:

Pleased to see that Honey has finally met a man that will stand up to her! Michael looks VERY pleased with himself :lol: Gemma will be thrilled :D :D

ahh thanks for the photos chole! theyre great. hope they are still getting on ok and that honey is behaving herself:D.
i'm really looking forward to seeing them. anyway, lots of vinegar to splash round now:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ahh thanks for the photos chole! theyre great. hope they are still getting on ok and that honey is behaving herself:D.
i'm really looking forward to seeing them. anyway, lots of vinegar to splash round now:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:D Honey is looking forward to coming home too and Michael thinks everything is exciting so he'll be happy whatever!! :lol:

Back