• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soooo cute!

GemmaH

Mama Doe
The baby piggies have ventured out of the house part of the run today and been nibbling on the grass - at only a day old! How amazing are piggies?!! Mummy Babs and Auntie Meg were keeping a close eye on them:love:

Ahhh - I just love how they are perfect little miniatures - except their massive ears and feet :lol: :lol: Have you got any piccies?

I posted a few yesterday but they weren't all that good because I didn't want to take them away from Babs, I'll try and get a few tomorrow. I'll find a link to yesterday's now :D

I've been offline since Tarquin chewed my laptop power cable so not been on all week - new one came today and is encased in protective cabling - not taking any chances at £53.00 :shock:

Can't wait to see piccies - I adore baby piggies :love:

I've been offline since Tarquin chewed my laptop power cable so not been on all week - new one came today and is encased in protective cabling - not taking any chances at £53.00 :shock:

Can't wait to see piccies - I adore baby piggies :love:

£53? :shock::shock: As if animals aren't expensive enough anyway:lol:. I'm taking Teddy and Bertie for their vaccs tomorrow, I've been really vacant lately and forgot to take them back for the second one in March so now have to start again and pay again :roll:. I could kick myself sometimes *sigh*

£53? :shock::shock: As if animals aren't expensive enough anyway:lol:. I'm taking Teddy and Bertie for their vaccs tomorrow, I've been really vacant lately and forgot to take them back for the second one in March so now have to start again and pay again :roll:. I could kick myself sometimes *sigh*

Yeah - there wasn't any mention when I ordered a Dell laptop (only been online a fortnight and eight days after getting online dear little T got at the cable :shock:) that you can only get the power cables from Dell, so obviously they can charge what they like and you have no choice :roll: I did see a couple on Ebay but wasn't sure if they were the real thing and didn't want to chance it.

I know! I'd love to keep them all but think I'll have to try and find them a good home realistically if possible. The little white with panda eyes is a boy and the other two are tiny girls!

Piggies are so sweet I could quite easily get over-run with them again but I mustn't! Down to six now and that's a great number - hoping to bond my two pairs of boys into a foursome and got my two girlies and love them all to bits, but the sight and thought of baby piggies gets me all gooey :lol: :lol:

I know! I'd love to keep them all but think I'll have to try and find them a good home realistically if possible. The little white with panda eyes is a boy and the other two are tiny girls!

Awww, they're gorgeous! I love the little boar:love:

Back