• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is it possible....

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
that bunnies swap personalities like humans do in films :?

pearl has woken up with the demon in her... really wasnt impressed with the warm weather i guess... but stranger than that Alvin is being an angel :?

do you think theyve swapped :lol::lol::lol::lol:

oooh wierd :shock: possibly there is actually a little demon lives in Alvin's head, and while they were sleeping the demon fell accidentally out of Alvin's ear, scrambled back up into the wrong bunnies ear? It's feasible surely? :?

im really believing you could be right... shes even hiding under the sofa while alvin is laying under the table..... *scared*

what if ste steals my demon :shock::shock::shock::shock:

im really believing you could be right... shes even hiding under the sofa while alvin is laying under the table..... *scared*

what if ste steals my demon :shock::shock::shock::shock:

I guess it might be safer to sleep in single beds with a gap in between...or can demons jump? :shock:

Hoops had the devil in her the other night :lol: She's normally a good girl but was getting into all sorts of scrapes, digging the carpet and generally being a nutter! Must be the weather! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back