• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This weeks bondings in Twickenham

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Tonight we have just started off 3 pairs

Pair number one is Faith who is being paired up with Bruno. Faith was previously adopted from ARC about 4 years ago. She cames to us with her sister Hope with one of their litters and the other one was heavily pregnant. Donna picked them up from their owner who has 'stuffed' them in a cardboard box on a very hot day with no fluids and put them in a hot car stuck in the boot where they had no fresh air. When Donna met the owner at Feltham station in the middle of the afternnon when she picked them up they were all collapsed with the heat and deydration. We ended up having to squeeze water bottles into their mouths and they soon recovered. These lovely rabbits brought up each others children and the litter that arrived a week or so after they arrived with me. Faith is the dutch rabbit, Bruno is the brother of Aubrey who I bonded just over a week ago.

Pair number two is Bruno's other brother Harry with a lovely fiesty pretty young lady. Harry is currently unsure of his intended wife to be.

Pair number three is Katie one of a group of 5 rabbits who were destined for the cooking pot who came in with Emily, Laura, Albert and another rabbit whom I have forgetten her name for a few minutes. Katie is currently relaxed but her new partner is feeling a little stressed with all this dating stuff!

Pair number 1.
CIMG0200.jpg
these are definately the more settled pair of the lot.

Pair number 2.
CIMG0197.jpg
these seem to be a lot quieter with less chasing at the moment.

Pair numnber 3.
CIMG0199.jpg

At the moment the noiser group of all, lots of thumping but no real chasing.

Ooooh, good luck with your bondings. :D

Do you know when Percy is due to be bonded? He is reserved, according to our website.

Oh, and the other bunny that was destined for the pot, wasn't that Molly?

yikes, full time bonding operation over there!

hope it all goes well (they are gorgeous buns :))

Thank you. Most weeks I do 3 pairs of rabbit bonding and I still have a waiting list of rabbits to bond until well into June.

Ooooh, good luck with your bondings. :D

Do you know when Percy is due to be bonded? He is reserved, according to our website.

Oh, and the other bunny that was destined for the pot, wasn't that Molly?

Percy's potential new owner is currently debating on whether she will get him a partner. Her pre-existing rabbit has developed very mild signs of snuffles and she is concerned that Percy will get it so is debating what to do.

Yes Katie is the other of the rabbit for the 'pot'.

Ahhh, thank you for taking that piccie of my bun :D It's nice to see them lying next to each other instead of staring each other out like they were when I left them last night!!! My little Dutch bun is Harry - though by the sound of it he should be called "Thumper" :lol:

Hope he didnt disturb your household too much last night!!!

WOW! You really are an expert at bonding!! Pair 3 look really comfortable with each other.

I'm bonding my two French Lop boys with two Mini Lop sisters after the bank holiday. I've got an 8x4 run which is brand new and I'm going to set it up on my lawn and then just put both pairs in there and run and hide!! :D

Ahhh, thank you for taking that piccie of my bun :D It's nice to see them lying next to each other instead of staring each other out like they were when I left them last night!!! My little Dutch bun is Harry - though by the sound of it he should be called "Thumper" :lol:

Hope he didnt disturb your household too much last night!!!

I did get some sleep!

Just downloading a picture .. unfortunately Photobucket is a little slow.

WOW! You really are an expert at bonding!! Pair 3 look really comfortable with each other.

I'm bonding my two French Lop boys with two Mini Lop sisters after the bank holiday. I've got an 8x4 run which is brand new and I'm going to set it up on my lawn and then just put both pairs in there and run and hide!! :D

If you are going for a foursome, I would suggest having 2 brooms and also another person with you just in case it kicks off. Good luck

Ahhhhhh - that's adorable!! I am so happy. My colleagues here have been following the story of my bunny search so it will be nice to update them with that snippet!

Thank you :D

Bruno and Faith are happy to sit next to each other and share a litter tray ... although Brunos mind is on other things :)

Ahhhhhh - that's adorable!! I am so happy. My colleagues here have been following the story of my bunny search so it will be nice to update them with that snippet!

Thank you :D

:wave: You are meant to be working ... not surfing!

I think you can now understand why I post about my bondings on here now, it saves you keep wondering on how they are doing :D

My other group who are a little more distant, most of the chasing has stopped, Harry scarpers often as soon as his date approches him ... however with a little of the right stuff on his head we have managed to get to this. I am hoping that by encouraging her to groom him that he will begin to trust her. I get the impression she wants a REAL MAN bun and not the little boy he is acting like at the moment .... I am hopefull with a little time he will become braver.

Pair number 1.
CIMG0200.jpg
these are definately the more settled pair of the lot.

Pair number 2.
CIMG0197.jpg
these seem to be a lot quieter with less chasing at the moment.

Pair numnber 3.
CIMG0199.jpg

At the moment the noiser group of all, lots of thumping but no real chasing.

Its great to see the pics, hope all is going well:)and not too much chasing and thumping going on in the house.! Really hope Daisy is not giving Harry too much of a hard time. She's obviously a lady that likes to take charge and have it all her own way!!!:lol:. Anyway really appreciate the updates.

Its great to see the pics, hope all is going well:)and not too much chasing and thumping going on in the house.! Really hope Daisy is not giving Harry too much of a hard time. She's obviously a lady that likes to take charge and have it all her own way!!!:lol:. Anyway really appreciate the updates.

If you click on the picture in post 17 you will see a video

Back