• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Gentle Bun... Chance

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
This is Princess Caramel's husbun. As some of you may already know... they met and fell inlove instantly. There was no bonding process lol! So cos he hasn't had his own photo show yet and cos he is so cute... here he is!

May14th2008buntime017.jpg

May14th2008buntime016.jpg

May14th2008buntime020-1.jpg

May14th2008buntime021-1.jpg

May14th2008buntime020.jpg

I love when he does this pose to wash....

May14th2008buntime015.jpg

And ofcourse his devoted wife... my beautiful Princess x :love:

He is like a proper little old man, I can't explain how wonderful he is.. but he is sooo adorable.. :love: He is an ex Happy Hopper too!

i love her too.. i always think of your girl when im fussing pearl cus she seems just as friendly as you describe princess.. i want her to be just as brave too :love:

i love her too.. i always think of your girl when im fussing pearl cus she seems just as friendly as you describe princess.. i want her to be just as brave too :love:

Princess is like a little dog..... she is my baby..

Chance's eyes do look good don't they? Princess is a good wife.. we have been holding off that incisor op as long as poss here.

Well, you SHOULD be very proud of her! She is SO beautiful, and so brave, and SUCH a fighter!!!! She has fought her way through SO much.....and I am sure it is because she loves her mummy so much!!!!! :D :D :D

she is certainly a very special lady... and chance. BLESS him he is such a babe. he looks nice and beefy in those pics - i remember him being a bit bony when i came around - has he put on weight or does the camera really add 10 pounds?

lovely pics :)

she is certainly a very special lady... and chance. BLESS him he is such a babe. he looks nice and beefy in those pics - i remember him being a bit bony when i came around - has he put on weight or does the camera really add 10 pounds?

lovely pics :)

He has put on weight, he hadn't long had his dental had he, when you saw him, and had lost a bit of weight! x

Back