• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thankyou Mummy! More pics.. Attn Buddabun!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
May14th2008buntime001.jpg

Charlie says..... Oooh has mummy sent us a parcel again....?

May14th2008buntime001-1.jpg

This is a sneak preview of what was in there....

May14th2008buntime002-1.jpg

Anyone notice a furry, nosey, Princess in this one?...

May14th2008buntime006-1.jpg

Jack enjoying the "get better treats" mummy sent!

May14th2008buntime005-1.jpg

YUMMERS! As mummy would say!

May14th2008buntime002.jpg

Charlie and Jack - post feast!

May14th2008buntime004.jpg

The poorly girl.. look how thin she is poor mite...

May14th2008buntime005.jpg

Gorgeous Charlie... been such a good nurse he has!

May14th2008buntime006.jpg

I fink der is more treats down ere!

May14th2008buntime007.jpg

Post feast... Bri mulls thinkgs over!

May14th2008buntime007-1.jpg

Special effects Brian!

May14th2008buntime010.jpg

Behind every poorly bun... there is a nurse in white uniform!

May14th2008buntime015-1.jpg

May14th2008buntime016-1.jpg

Look at those ears!

Last edited:
You wouldn't believe that hutch was blitzed yesterday.... if only I could pass their currants off as raisens,... I could make a fortune!

:lol: i don't know what you're feeding them charlotte but i think bri needs a vet - purple poo cannot be normal.... :?

fab pics thank you so much for that!!! And poor little Jack really does look thin doesn't she? I was trying to get things I knew she liked to tempt her into getting fat and butch. and my oh my Bri is getting big :shock:. i suppose teenagers do have a growth spurt. you watch out he'll be slamming doors and smoking soon :lol:

miss them :(:(:(

:lol: i don't know what you're feeding them charlotte but i think bri needs a vet - purple poo cannot be normal.... :?

fab pics thank you so much for that!!! And poor little Jack really does look thin doesn't she? I was trying to get things I knew she liked to tempt her into getting fat and butch. and my oh my Bri is getting big :shock:. i suppose teenagers do have a growth spurt. you watch out he'll be slamming doors and smoking soon :lol:

miss them :(:(:(

I think it is just the pics that make him look big!

Back