• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Initial bonding signs for the Trio not good.

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
I was a little impatient and thought the 'trio to be' could have a little pre-bonding date in the carrier whilst I did the housework.

However I didn't even get as far as getting all three in together. Callisto has taken an instant dislike to Mackenzie and took a pop at his face before I even let her go.....which he of course retaliated to.

So that idea has gone out the window although Lexie and Mackenzie are sniffing noses through the cage wire.

It may be that I end up with a house duo instead and will have to see if Calli likes Marley & Fiver any better. :? :?

That's bunnies for you - never do what you want them to :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe Callisto is doing a Bell and T :shock:

lmao.

Stubborn little blighters that they are. I hope that Calli dosn't decide to stay single....will have to do some major bun juggling then!

I'm in a similar situation.
I had hoped to bond my three after the newbie was spayed, but somehow the 2 girls (that are in separate rooms of the house) both got out on day while I was gone. The older spayed girl beat the unspayed girl up pretty bad.
And now I'm afraid to reintroduce them!:cry:

She is just soooo highly strung its absurd....especially with her marking habit too.

M&F are super chilled so hopefully they will just roll over for her every whim :lol::lol::lol:

Incidentally......Lexie & Mackenzie are now a bonded pair ;)

Awww - so glad for them both - any piccies? Hope Callisto realises what she's missing and decides to give Marley and Fiver a chance :D

Back