• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tilly-May

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
tilll3-1.jpg

For those that knew her or remember her, Its a year tomorrow that Tilly-May lost her fight :cry: She was the beginning & the end of my earth, she really was. My heart bun. Your missed always sweetheart, I hope your sleeping peacefully X

im so sorry becki i know how special she was to you :(

binky free gorgeous tilly-may :cry: i cant believe it was a year already :(

Awh Becki, so sorry, I didn't know about Tilly May.

She was a beautiful girlie.

Sure she's still with you though in spirit.

Helen x

Tilly-May was an amazing bunny with a bravery I have never seen. She will never be forgotten god bless her. Beautiful girl. Thinking of you Becki x :(

A year ? that's really flown by.... I remember you posting you had lost her and me trying not to burst into tears infront of my children:(
My hubby comes on here when he's at work and he said Becki's lost Tilly-May :cry::cry: and then I cried and he was close to tears aswell:cry:

Awww Becki, I have heard you speak of her but never seen piccies, she was truly beautiful :love:

I'll be thinking of you and her tomorrow xx

I'm really touched that she is remembered. She was just the most special girl, One of those once in a lifetime bunnies :) So brave, She fought so very hard. I love you princess, Will go & light a candle for you now Till :cry: X

Ive only just joined so I didn't know of her but she looks so lovely, looking and personality wise. I'm so sorry you lost her. x

She is one bunny I always remember. I think it must of been all the lovely stories about her. Hope you are having fun little one.

Oh Becki - we'll never forget Tills! She was such a special bunny. I really cannot believe it's been a year already.:cry:

We miss you Tilly Xx

Here we are becki especially for you i knew i still had them

IMG_5003.jpg

IMG_5002.jpg

IMG_4999.jpg

Hope they don't upset you hun

Back