• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biting Bunny in P@H adoption

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Went to the vets yesterday(the sort that are in P@H branch) and so nosed at all the rehoming buns. The blue eyed one has gone but there was a gorgeous brown lop bun sat in a small bit in the adoption centre with big signs all over his windows. They said.. Do not touch, this rabbits bites!
What hope has he got :cry:

My Rabbit Norman was in the pet shop for 5 months and he was called Norman bates because the lady said he is horrible and bites:evil:.He is a black and white dutch and he is absolutely lovely and has an amazing temperment.I am the lucky one who has him now.hate pet shops.

The poor thing probably only bites because it is frightened and it is the only to protect itself. Poor bunny.

He probably bites because he is a hormonal chap who needs neutering and a bit of tlc as opposed to being frightened.

I'll admit that we have a doe in at the moment who is a very stroppy madam. She bit a member of staff on the boob yesterday as she was picked up to be checked.

Neutering can help with a multitude of sins as everyone is aware. I wish we could automatically neuter, unfortunately we have to do the best we can.

Back