• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is There Any Other Hutch Makers?

Why not have a go yourself?
My other half has never done any woodwork before and made this.

PhonerabbitsandUttoxeter007.jpg

He still hasn't done the run though!

There's Dawson Animal Housing too - a 6ft x 2ft triple tiered hutch was quoted to us at £250, they look like Ryedale Hutches and are really good quality too - we saw them at a small animal show earlier in the year.

There's Dawson Animal Housing too - a 6ft x 2ft triple tiered hutch was quoted to us at £250, they look like Ryedale Hutches and are really good quality too - we saw them at a small animal show earlier in the year.

Are those the hutches that Drake and Josh stayed in?
I thought they looked about £1000!
Jack x

I know a lady who is a registered breeder (also rehomes rabbits) and she called me the other day to show me a cage she had built to her requirements and it is fantastic. She is going to start having more made and flat pack them to send out to people. The one she showed me was a really good size and cost around £85. They will do inside cages too.
She is sending me some pics soon so I can put them up on this site.
You can always contact her for more info. She said it was ok to give out her e-mail address.

chimbunnystud@aol.com

Back