• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Revelations on a playdate

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
WELL WELL WELL! after the fuss i had the other day with piper and phoebe being injured off possbile fighting, i kept fletcher seperated in a carry box and put it in the cage for a few hours a day so the other buns could sniff
Today after cleaning out the playhouse i decided it was a nice day for a play date.. i put the 4 of my buns togeather again and sat in the playhouse so i could watch!
it seems Holli is trying to hump Fletcher, which in turn, irratates him and he ends up hurting the other two when ever they go near him
I had set up one of the hutchs in the playhouse which the front is practically all wire. I popped Holli in out of the way and left the other 3 to mooch about! and not a single scrap! :shock: a bit of argy bargy when they first got togeather but now its all nice and calm! theyve even been grooming each other! it seems Holli is the problem. Hollis un-neutered currently. After the problems I had with Piper when she had her spay - I booked Holli in for a spay then chickened out last minute! Maybe they'll all bond better if I get Holli done? Also does anyone keep a white board in the playhouse/shed to write notes on like what medicine a certain bun is on or that u need food,hay etc?
Any ideas/suggestions welcome

Back