• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brody buns gone

I've taken her out the hutch.. don't know if that was the right thing to do :cry: . She's still soft and her legs were stretched out with her paws delicately crossed over so I don't think she went in pain :cry: . Totti seems OK and started eating as soon as I put the food in so I thought he was OK... hope I've done the right thing by removing her... I don't know what to do :cry:

I am so very sorry to hear about poor Brody. :cry: :cry: :cry: What a terrible shock to come home and find her. Huge hugs to you. xxxxx :cry:

Binky free forever at the Bridge, beautiful Brody. xxxxx :cry: :cry:

So sorry to hear this Jill
If Brody has spent a little time with her body after she had gone then he will accept her passing.
Binky free Brody x

So sorry to hear this Jill
If Brody has spent a little time with her body after she had gone then he will accept her passing.
Binky free Brody x
Thanks Jill.. I know you mean Totti... he seems OK... I've got him in the house at the mo and he's eating etc.... he seems to be dealing with it a ton better than me :cry:

Oh Jill I am so sorry to hear your news.

Has Totti had time to adjust to what has happened to Brody do you think? I do feel that it's important to let them spend an hour or so (if it's possible) before removing the little ones body. It just helps for the remaining bunny to grieve.

If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

Helen x

I don't know what time it happened as I found her when I got home from work... her body is still soft, rigor mortis has not set in... doesn't that mean it was recent? Totti has his head in the food bowl....

:cry::cry:

I don't know what time it happened as I found her when I got home from work... her body is still soft, rigor mortis has not set in... doesn't that mean it was recent? Totti has his head in the food bowl....

:cry::cry:

It sounds like she drifted away, and yes probably quite recently. I don't have too much experience, but if Totti isn't/wasn't sitting or lying right next to her, then he may already have realised what has happened. When Freckles (of the trio of Oxford girls Fidget and Fudge) passed over night here, Fudgey just sat next to her for ages. I am sure that every bunny reacts differently.

I am so sorry for you both. Sending lots of love.x

huge
4.gif
mate and for Mr Totti bun, really saddened to hear this sad news:cry::cry::cry: you know where I am if you need anything Jill:cry::cry::cry:

Run free little Miss sexy Brody bun xxxxxxx I am sure My Mr Bo-Jangles will find you and look after you baby girl xxx

Back