• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Secret!!

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
The other day i ummed adn arred over wether to get anothr gecko, have wanted to for a while and Cookie never gets though a box of worms thats enough for me lol so as my little secret i reserved this female gecko in my local shop;) She has no name me and mum haven't thought of one, been bursting to tell you all but decided to wat till i get her as it was a few days to set up my tank and all get temps right :)
I very nearly didn't get her as i was to upset over Geri but mum said i have already reserved her and there's nothing wrong with giving another animal a good home:)

Still thinking of you Gerbear :)

So here she is.

DSCF0317.jpg

DSCF0316.jpg

DSCF0320.jpg

DSCF0318.jpg

She's not standing on wire btw she's in a plastic box :p

Oh they are cute. I'll show my Mum this she really wants one too but my Dad won't let her! :lol:

Awww she's gorgeous. I have a spare viv atm so i'm very tempted to get one but AJ wants to keep a spare viv for any rescues.

She is GORGEOUS!!!!! Congratulations! :D

My middle daughter and my son-in-law are currently in the process of setting up a vivarium as they are getting a Water Dragon. :D :D

Thankyou:D

Sorry vikki but that's why it's called a secret:lol:

Aww Kay your mums gotta have one honastly the most cutest pets i have a older one roughly 8 months cookie female also:D

A water dragon wow lucky them:D

awww she's a beauty - what breed? we get some geckos here (ok lots of them!!! they are claled "chit chats" and noisy enough to merit the name :lol:) but i haven't seen one so brightly coloured before :love:

and water dragons!? is it a chinese? they are stunners too - so friendly :love:

She's a leopard gecko and Cookie is to both females:) Ohh crested gecko is right there number one on future pet list:lol:

Back