• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

£15 Castration a success

Foxy&Fudge

New Kit
Hi All,

Remember me... lol
i messaged a while ago about the vets that charge £15 to neuter.

Anyway my Tyler was booked in for 1st May and everything went really well.

First the nurse checked Tyler over, she did his weight, checked eyes and felt him all over and also took a blood test... then i filled in the form and stuff and Tyler was booked in.
I left at about 10am and at 5pm i collected him.
The guy that did the op said that he might be a bit drowsy etc.. they gave me lots of booklets and info to read... some of the stuff.. like keeping Tyler indoors for 24hours just to keep him warm and let him recover in peace.. and to give him plenty of hay and water.

they told me Tylers back teeth were a bit grown but not too much to file down so advised that i just let him chew on plenty of hay..

erm.... so yeah.. Tyler has been really happy since the op.. i keep out a lot coz the weather is lovely.. he runs around free in the garden and has access to his hutch and food...and fresh grass.

Animal Ark are just a great place, i will be taking tyler back soon to get his mixi jab. The stitches dissolved so i didnt have to bother taking him back to get them out... the nurse also called a couple of days later asking if Tyler was ok...

very good care and advice...

Im telling you all this, cos i think a lot of people were worried about the service and after care because of the low fee.
The animal ark also see other animals so maybe they get the extra £ from that end..
thats it really.
bye for now
x

I'm so pleased that it all went well and that you had a good experience.:D

Would still love to know how they can do it for £15 though............:lol:

:shock::shock::shock: just had our 2 girls done yesterday and it cost me £79 each!!!!! very satisfied with with their care and advice but my bank balance isnt too happy :(

I had my two rabbits spayed at Animal Ark too and again I agree that they were fantastic! I was also only charged £60 for them both.

Back